Here’s a new Building to Read. What do think the Structural System and assemblies are compromised of?
- What does the building envelope look like.
- What type of structural systems might be present?
- What would the least favorable system be?
- Projected occupancy load: Operational concerns for a major floor fire?
- Fire Extension probability?
- Occupancy Type?
- Occupancy Risks?
- First-Due Company or Command Officer critical operational considerations?
- Predictability of Building Performance: Lots more here than meets the eye on the first glance….
- What are the projected operational risks?
- Here’s the direct link to this discussion: HERE
We’re expanding our interactive postings on Buildingsonfire on Facebook. If you haven’t checked them out, do so.
Plenty of interactive postings and discussions.
- Don’t forget to LIKE Buildingsonfire on FaceBook and CommandSafety on Twitter
- We post frequent interactive sessions on Buildingsonfire on Facebook.
- Look for Ten Minutes in the Street returning to TheCompanyOfficer.com in March…..coming soon with new interactive and expanded content